Wednesday, January 17, 2018

What's In My Bag? | Winter 2018 Edition!

Being the curious person that I am, I always love getting a little peek at what other girls carry with them inside their bags! Is that considered weird? Because I have no idea, you'll have to be the judge on that one. But in case you're someone like me, I decided I would share my own bag and what I have inside of it during the winter time!






























So, whatcha got in there? 


There is definitely a decent amount of my essentials in this cute little mini backpack of mine, that I have been using throughout this winter, that's for sure. This year I have made it a goal of mine to be more prepared, so, I've been trying to load my bag up with just about anything I thought I could possibly need on a daily basis and there's still more to fit in there, so who knows, there might be an update in the near future!

But for now, below you'll be able to see what I've already loaded my bag up with! Once you come closer to the end, there will be details listed of what has been pictured in case any of these items end up peeking your interest! If you'd like to know more about a specific item, you can always reach out to me on social media through the link at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!

-
































































































INSIDE MAIN POUCH:
  • Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
  • Cateye sunglasses, black and green
  • Teal Nine West wallet/clutch 
  • The Body Shop Pouch (makeup bag)
  • Krispy Kreme lip balm set 
INSIDE MAKEUP BAG:
  • Mini body spray in Venom 
  • EOS hand cream
  • The Body Shop hand cream
  • EOS Sparkling Ginger lip balm 
  • Pink compact mirror 
OUTSIDE POUCHES: 
  • 5th Generation iPod Touch w/rose gold case
  • Red ink/stylus pen 
  • Selfie Ring Light 
  • Tic Tacs, orange flavor












So that was a little peek into my bag and what I always need to carry with me on a daily basis! I'm sure that all of you could tell, but I have a very strong love for Jesus, as well as lip balm and hand lotion! ...Jesus coming in first, of course! What I'd like to know is, what are some of your "cannot leave the house without" essentials?  












No comments:

Post a Comment