Sunday, January 21, 2018

30 Facts About Me | WTWTG


























Running this blog has become such an important part of my life this year, and therefore, so have all of you, the wonderful people who are thankfully reading. But, there are still some things you don't know about the gal behind the blog. So, I thought today would be a great opportunity to provide a list with more than a few interesting facts about myself, that could help you get to know me just a little bit better than before!



































"When I was younger I wanted to be a professional..."


Each morning I'm woken up by the bright and hopeful sunshine of a brand new day that my loving God himself has given to me. At the very moment I open my eyes, I feel compelled to jump out of bed and grab ahold of my faithful laptop. I'm eager to start my day but even more eager to sit down with a cup of hot chocolate while I begin to work on the latest article for my blog.

My life has been like this for almost three months now. The idea of writing and creating something new to share with my small, but mighty group of followers is literally what gets me out of bed every morning. Yet for some reason, it's only just now occurred to me that things have changed within that period of time. I'm happy to say we have more people reading, people that I've never taken the time to properly introduce myself to.

And with that thought finally dawning on me, I thought it would be an appropriate time to whip out a short list of (possibly) interesting facts that no matter how small, have come together in a way that has formed the person and writer, that you see today. I hope you will enjoy!



NOW, LET'S GET INTO THESE FACTS!


1. I'm a proud dog mom and most of the time put the needs of my little girl Posey before my own. 

2. I have the learning disability of dyslexia, which made learning to read and write immensely difficult. 

3. When I was around the age of ten or eleven I dislocated a bone in my wrist from jumping off a trampoline.

4. My mother homeschooled me and my older brother Ryan from kindergarten all the way to graduation.

5. Writing is my greatest passion in life and I pray that one day I will be able to make a career out of it.

6. I'm crazy about television and watch several different shows throughout the fall and winter each night.

7. I haven't had a sip of alcohol in my whole entire life and I can't ever see myself having the desire to.

8. I love rap music and listen to artists such as Beastie Boys, Vanilla Ice, and Hoodie Allen on the daily.

9. When I was younger I wanted to be a professional wrestler. (Seriously, I'm not joking in the slightest)

10. I ran my own YouTube channel to help support myself financially through most of my teenage years.

11. I'm a little on the shorter side at 5'3...Reaching items on high shelves is not my strong suit. 

12. One of my favorite places to eat is Steak n' Shake and it crushes me that we don't have it in our town.

13. I love hot chocolate and simply cannot get enough of it during the winter season.

14. My favorite sport is hockey, but we're currently on hiatus after my team traded my favorite player. 

15. One of my favorite things to do with my family is watching The Office together.

16. I am a proud Christian and believe in God with all of my heart and soul.

17. My favorite thing to eat is shrimp, I think I could have that every day and never get tired of it.

18. I have one sibling, my brother Ryan, who is nine years older than me...I tease him about that relentlessly.

19. I'm obsessed with the game Five Nights At Freddy's but I can't play it because it makes me jittery.

20. If I weren't pursuing a career in writing, I would want to be a professional photographer.

21. My favorite book series to this day is Diary of a Wimpy Kid...Read them, they're actually hilarious.

22. Spider-Man Homecoming was the best movie I'd ever seen in my entire life.

23. I have the absolute biggest crush on Tom Holland and talk about him constantly...It's a little sad.

24. I got my ears pierced for the first time on my 21st birthday, just last year.

25. I use the word "dope" to describe my excitement in almost everything...It's my favorite thing to say.

26. I had my first kiss when I was around eighteen and I ain't mad about it because I don't like rushing things. 

27.  I've never dyed my hair because I actually really like my natural color.

28.  My mother has been my best friend since I was a little girl and I love her with all my heart. 

29. Team Edge and Dan and Phil are my favorite channels to watch on YouTube.

30. I love thrift shopping and finding good deals on clothes, so much that I rarely by an item at its full-price.




I hope that you were able to learn a little somethin' about yours truly, that you may not have known before! I am super thankful to have this platform where I am able to share a small part of my life with you while getting to know some amazing new people in the process! This is something I love so dearly and my blogging experience has been a blast, so far. I can't wait to continue on and get to know all of you, even better along the way!





















2 comments:

  1. I love about me posts and I think the 30 facts is a good idea. Makes it easier for reading. I love the style and layout of your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This absolutely made my day. Thank you so much for your lovely and encouraging comment!!

    ReplyDelete