Monday, December 18, 2017

15 Movies To Binge Watch Christmas Week



























Unless you're a complete and total Scrooge, (pre-discovering the error of his ways) I think just about anyone here in this world can show some love and appreciation for a good Christmas movie!

From heartwarming to hilarious, throughout the decades we've been provided with some of the absolute greatest holiday films known to man. If you're in the market for something new to binge on all throughout the week, I have the perfect list for you! Jam-packed with some of the best classics and maybe even a few, unconventional films that you may not have thought to watch at this time of year. We'll have you dashing to the television in no time!































































 Time to get into the Christmas spirit!


Listed below you'll find fifteen of my favorite movies to watch during the holiday season. They're not in order of my favorites because I don't think I could ever decide which movie ranked above the other. I love them all too much! There is a little something for everyone here, and the VeggieTales are absolutely perfect for children, but I sincerely enjoy them too, so I think it's very possible all of you adults may like them as well!
_

1. The Peanuts Movie (2015)

2. Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas (1966)

3. VeggieTales: The Little Drummer Boy (2011)

4. The Holiday (2005)

5. While You Were Sleeping (1995)

6. Anne of Green Gables (1985)

7. Elf (2003)

8. The Muppets Christmas Carol (1992)

9. The Year Without A Santa Clause (1974)

10. Rudolph's Shiny New Year

11. Nestor, The Long-Eared Christmas Donkey (1977)

12. VeggieTales: It's A Meaningful Life (2010)

13. Home Alone (1990)

14. Home Alone 2: Lost In New York (1992)

15. The Polar Express (2004)

16. + 17. (Bonus) While they didn't quite fit into the list of fifteen, there are two other VeggieTales movies that I really enjoy watching this time of year. I know, I really love the veggies, ok? The first is The Penniless Princess (2012) and The Toy That Saved Christmas...Not entirely sure when this one was released, but judging by the animation, it's definitely on the older side.
_

And there you have it, a full list of movie suggestions you can binge on throughout the week! Not all that I have here are focused specifically on Christmas, but they are heartwarming and have a bit of a "Christmasy" vibe to them, or features the holiday in some way, shape or form.

I think the great part about all of these is that there's something in here for everyone.  There are movies in here that the adults can enjoy, as well as the entire family!

I hope you all are having fun prepping for the big day, and happy bingeing!












1 comment:

  1. Oh yes!! Elf and Polar Express are my fave! I also love Arthur Chrisrmas!

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete