Tuesday, November 28, 2017

What I Wore: Sunday Morning Church

                                         


Hello there, lovelies! Thank you for checking in with me! Today is November 28th, and while I'm sure we all had a fantastic time with all of our family and friends this Thanksgiving, as we came together to enjoy good food and good company, taking a small portion of time out of our busy lives to count our blessings, unfortunately, it's all over. Yep, the pumpkin pie went by in a blink of an eye. (Say that five times fast!) But, one thing that I'm sure we all can agree is most definitely not unfortunate, is what comes next. That's right, it's time to whip out the decorations, put up that tree and get with the holiday cheer...It's Christmas time! 

I'm one of those people who dreams of the holiday season all year long, it's such a wonderful time where you can almost feel the magic in the air. The lights, the smells, the feels. It all manages to fill my heart with pure joy. So, the moment I have the opportunity, I dress for the occasion. And I thought I would share with you an outfit I wore to church recently, as I was more than ready to greet the most wonderful time of the year, and give it a warm welcome with this pop of red.

For this outfit, I paired a simple white and black blouse with a bold red coat. Then, I wore my favorite pair of dark wash jeggings with my black signature booties, which I wear with almost every outfit. Lastly, we tied it all together with gold accessories in my beautiful necklace and purity ring. Everything really screamed Christmas "semi-casual" in my mind.







In my last "what I wore" post, I featured an outfit I put together for Thanksgiving dinner which included items that I had picked up from multiple thrift stores. If you haven't gotten the chance to read the post, you can have a look right here. But this outfit is no different.

- The blouse I bought from Goodwill.

- Jacket and jeans came from a local consignment shop my mom works for.

- The necklace and shoes were purchased online. With the black booties on clearance from Rue21.com, and the necklace came from none other than, Charlotte Russe.

- My purity ring was given to me by my mother as a gift, and it can be found at Lifeway Christian bookstore.

I was incredibly thrilled with how this outfit came together and I honestly could see myself wearing it again several times up until Christmas! Before I leave you be for the day, I did want to say a quick thank you to those of you who have shown me, and this new blog an overwhelming amount of support. We are off to an amazing start and I am so happy to be sharing my life with all of you.

With that being said, thank you all for reading. Have a very happy and blessed day, until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment