Thursday, November 23, 2017

Welcome!

The Official Launch!



Hello there lovelies! Thank you for checking in with me! Today is November 23rd, Thanksgiving Day. Though it is also, the official launch of this here new blog, "When The Wild Things Grow" I am beyond excited to be sharing this experience with all of you and I would like to personally welcome you to the beginning of a new journey!

Ever since finishing out high school about four years back, I have spent a lot of my time jumping from dream to dream as I've tried figuring out what it is I would like to do with my life, and what my passions are. But for the most part, I've been pretty lost...That is until earlier this year. After trying out multiple different hobbies and even job opportunities, some of which you can read about here, I had come to the realization that more than anything, I have a real love for writing. It's something that has always interested me. In life, it's so hard to achieve the things you'd like. But when it comes to writing, you have the ability to make anything happen, and there's something so magical about that.

With my passion for writing, I very much enjoy sharing my personal experiences with others. Such as life lessons I've learned, struggles with anxiety and transitioning into a full-fledged adulthood as well as stories of my learning disability and growing self-improvement. I like to share these things because I have always felt that there is a positive in every situation. And by sharing those positives with others, I hope that it may help those dealing with similar situations. But along with that, I love sharing stories of the good things in life, my blessings. I am a Christian, and every day I am working on becoming a better person through Christ and building the relationship with God that I desire to have. I love talking about my family, I'm a very proud dog mom to my little Maltese-Pekingese mix, Posey Mae. And I have a very deep love for fashion, food, television and all things mocha and mocha flavored. ☕️

I am beyond excited about this new experience and cannot wait to start sharing all of my life with you! I hope that you'll stick around for the ride!























No comments:

Post a Comment